- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Provides antioxidants
- Promotes healthy bacteria in your gut
- Helps you to feel full to manage your weight
- Eases constipation
- Relieves skin itching and irritation
- Lowers your chance of colon cancer
- Helps with Allergies
- Boosts Energy
- Aids Intellectual Development
- Fights Cough
- Acts as a Sleep Aid
- Balances the Body
- Controls Blood Sugar
- Promotes proper digestion and optimal intestinal health
- Creates Healthy Skin
High fiber diet benefits
- Normalizes bowel movements. Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. ...
- Helps maintain bowel health. ...
- Lowers cholesterol levels. ...
- Helps control blood sugar levels. ...
- Aids in achieving healthy weight. ...
- Helps you live longer.
High-protein foods benefits
- Speeding recovery after exercise and/or injury.
- Reducing muscle loss.
- Building lean muscle.
- Helping maintain a healthy weight.
- Curbing hunger.
Egg whites benefits
High in protein yet low in calories, fat, and cholesterol — making them a good food to include in your eating plan if you're trying to lose weight. They may also benefit those who have high protein requirements but need to watch their calorie intake, such as athletes or bodybuilder.